Nominations Announced for Keighley Business Awards 2014
Keighley Business Awards has announced the nominations for this year’s awards.
- Airedale Opticians and Musicians Centre for Independent Retailer of the Year sponsored by Airedale Shopping Centre
- Christopher Cooper – AWB Charlesworth Solicitors and Jemma Sargeant – Hairavanti for Apprentice/trainee of the Year sponsored by Hayfield Robinson
- Shimla Spice Restaurant and Amici Restaurant for Food & Drink Business of the Year sponsored by Fenetic Wellbeing
- Lavender Fields Emporium & Tea Room and Buff Beauty Bar for New Business of the Year sponsored by Airedale Enterprise Services
- Williscroft & Co Solicitors and Swim Stars for Small Business of the Year sponsored by Keighley News
- The Fenetic Trading Company and Airedale Opticians for Health & Beauty Business sponsored by Leeds City College
- Airedale Springs and Timothy Taylors & Co Ltd for Large Business of the Year sponsored by Clough & Co
- Business of the Year will be awarded on the night
Winners of each category will be announced at a black tie ceremony on Friday May 16 (7pm) at Victoria Hall and will be presented by much-loved BBC Look North newsreader host Harry Gration. Tickets for the event are available to buy online here.
Said Philip Smith, chair of KBA’s steering committee: “With a strong number of entries and some great success stories, it’s been incredibly hard for the judging panel. We’re delighted for the finalists that made the cut and are looking forward to the winning announcements on the night as I’m sure they are. Every entrant did incredibly well though and we encourage those that didn’t get through to come and enjoy the event and of course, try again next year.”
The event steering group is a collaboration of local organisations, bringing a wide range of expertise together to ensure the event is a success and one that will grow year-on-year. It includes; Airedale Enterprise Services; Airedale Shopping Centre; Bingley Chamber of Trade and Commerce; CB Digital PR; Clough and Company Chartered Accountants; Hayfield Robinson; Keighley News; Keighley Town Centre Association and Puddle Digital.
For further information and updates visit follow @KeighleyBA on twitter.